Bonus Policy for XCAPITAL MARKETS
XCapital Markets is a juristic representative of the FSP #49977 under the FAIS ACT (37 of 2002)
The trading bonus program is an integral part of the XCapital Markets terms and conditions policies.
Qualification for bonus
Without any preconception to the Terms and Conditions policies, the bonus trading opportunity is available to all Company’s Clients. The Deposit Trading Bonus Programme may be offered by The Company, from time to time for as long as The Company considers it to clients who have opened an Mt4 Live Trading account with the Company.
• Any persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under the legal age in their country of residence will not be provided the opportunity to partake in any bonus/ bonus promotions provided by The Company.
• The Company reserves the right to decline registrations of any participant and also disqualify any participant who is under any circumstance suspected for any wrong doing or attempts to abuse The Company’s Bonus Operation. Breaching the Terms and Conditions set forth on the Company’s website will also result in an immediate disqualification.
• Under no circumstances shall XCapital Markets be held liable for any consequences of any trading bonus.
• The company, at is reasonable discretion, reserves the right to discontinue the offering of any trading bonus to any client without having to explain its reasons. Route of communication to such a client will be through an email.
• The Company also offers every client the option not to partake in any bonus. Prior notice of any changes will be communicated to all clients.
• The company reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate the promotion at its sole discretion, and any time without notice.
• Each client is responsible and highly recommended by the Company to regularly go through the bonus terms and conditions provided on the Company website. Participation of client constitutes agreement to any alteration, amendments and changes.
• If the balance turns negative the balance is zeroed and the credit/ bonus also zeros. If the losses exceed the available balance (client’s funds), the balance (client’s funds) will reach zero and further
• Losses will be deducted from the bonus amount. Then (if not reached the required bonus trading volume) the rest of the remaining bonus will be automatically removed from the equity of the account as soon as the position/s is closed (either by the client or automatically due to the fall of the margin level under 40% )
• For the duration of a promotion, a deposit bonus will be applied to all deposits, up to a cumulative Maximum of R150 000
• This bonus is NOT intended as a trading credit and cannot be withdrawn. Any loss of trading positions or internal transfer of funds from the trading account will align with our promotion to action a credit removal equal to the promotional percentage of your withdrawn amount.
• If we suspects that a client has abused or attempted to abuse a promotion, or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards us, the company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw the credit bonus and if necessary cancel any terms and conditions with respect to that client, either temporarily or permanently or terminate/block the clients access to their dashboard and/or trading accounts.
• A Bonus trading account is optional, clients that prefer no bonus should notify us and we will ensure that bonus is not allocated to their trading account.
• The company reserves the right to suspend, close, or unwind any transaction which has resulted from any abuse of trading strategies, misuse of deposited and promotional/bonus funds, technical error, or if the Company suspects any fraud, manipulation, arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity on a clients account or multiple accounts with the Company or otherwise related or connected to any and/or all transactions. Under such circumstances, the Company shall be entitled to review the client’s account without notice at any time and withdraw any profits and charge any costs which it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been inappropriately gained and shall not be liable for the cancellation of any transaction or profits or in the event of any damages or losses which may result from the suspension, closure or unwinding.